cloud developerswaste a lot of time
Deploying a Remote Kubernetes Development Environment with Garden
Software Engineer, OakNorth
For Application Developers: What would you do with an extra day every week?
- Get production-like environments on demand. No scripting required.
- Run tests while you code and get fast feedback.
- No more git commit, push, wait, rinse, repeat.
- Stop thinking about Kubernetes and just build.
For DevOps, SREs, and Platform Teams: A single tool that covers every step of the process
- Spend less time maintaining custom internal tooling.
- Eliminate environment and configuration drift.
- Speed up pipelines with smart build and test caches.
- Simplify secrets and user management.
For Managers and Team Leads:Wish your teams could be faster and happier?
- Keep your developers focused and productive.
- Avoid cloud and vendor lock-in.
- Test better and create higher quality software.
- Simplify onboarding. Get new devs up and running fast.