A powerful open source framework and CLI tool for developers and CI pipelines.
- On-demand environments: For every developer, local or in-cluster
- Fast dev feedback loops: Run integration and E2E tests while coding
- Terraform integration: Self-serve infrastructure provisioning for developers
- Fast builds and tests: In-cluster building with shared build and test caches
- No more configuration drift: Unify dev, testing, and CI with a single tool
Managed service, built around Garden Core. Includes technical consulting and support from Garden.
- Get up and running quickly: Hands-on support and training
- Easily manage access and keys: Built-in RBAC and secrets management
- Save operational costs: Automated environment cleanup based on activity
- Built-in CI/CD: Trigger workflows directly from GitHub and GitLab
- Hosted by Garden in region of your choice, with GitHub or GitLab authentication
Self-hosted or single-tenant deployment of Garden Cloud, with SLA and support options for larger orgs.
- All Cloud features plus:
- Run in any cloud or on-premises, with setup support from Garden
- SSO integrations, including SAML 2.0
- Audit logging for security and compliance
- Enterprise support: 24/7 and same-day support available
- Customer success: Dedicated customer success contact & regular workshops